HAVING A SNOW AND ICE MANAGEMENT PLAN IS IMPORTANT FOR EMPLOYEE SAFETY, CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, AND YOUR BOTTOM LINE.
AS AN EMPLOYER, WHAT’S YOUR NUMBER ONE GOAL? Oftentimes it’s to keep your employees and customers happy, healthy, and safe. Most of the time that’s a simple feat, but winter weather can make it a tad more difficult — and that’s why it pays off to be prepared.
Slick parking lots, sidewalks, and stairs due to snow and ice can be a disaster waiting to happen. People are normally cautious when they know it’s slick, but accidents happen, and black ice can seemingly pop up out of nowhere, surprising even the most cautious pedestrians.
To avoid injured employees or customers, it’s best to work with a professional to implement a carefully curated snow and ice management plan. Many companies do the bare minimum and visit your site for commercial snow removal after a storm, but Perficut goes above and beyond to train our employees, create a detailed plan, document snow removal services, and more.
Our goal is to limit the downtime of your business because we understand that time lost is business lost. The longer your entrance is blocked, or people are getting stuck in your parking lot, the more effect it has on your bottom line. Our eight-step process below shows our commitment to your business from start to finish.
- Training — We recruit and train the best people so we can be the best at what we do.
- Preseason Inspection — Our team will evaluate your property to identify areas of high and risk.
- Snow Planning — You’ll receive a detailed map of your site explaining exactly what services we’ll be executing.
- Monitoring & Communications — Our independent meteorologists work with our communications team to keep you in-the-know at all times.
- Snow Removal — After creating such a detailed plan, our fleet of over 100 vehicles are ready to begin commercial snow plowing the minute weather hits.
- Documentation — We take note of the condition of your site and the services performed during each weather event.
- Equipment Maintenance — Our services department is open 24/7, so you don’t have to worry about setbacks in the snow removal process.
- Audit — To make sure your service is followed through with as planned and is well documented, we go through four levels of internal and external audits.
To start the discussion on a snow and ice program for your commercial site, send us a message. Our site management services are available in Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, and Iowa City. We’d be happy to help you create a plan for winter weather — before it strikes your business.